- The ES1.0 is a compact, small footprint
- 3-way, very high output, active-driven, mid/high/mid-bass module designed as part of a complete ES system
- Driven by the EPAK2500/R control and amplification unit
- Can be combined with a variety of ES series subwoofers
- For applications of up to 3000 people
Quantity: 4 pcs
Professional Baltic birch construction with wear-resistant polymer coating.
131dB sustained output, 134dB peak.
Controlled wide dispersion 90° x 40°, rotatable Mid /High horn for mounting in vertical or horizontal orientation
6” midrange driver, with a 1.75” (44mm) voice coil and neodymium magnet for increased control and output with reduced distortion and weight
Horn loaded, 12” mid-bass driver with a 3” (76mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked, high temperature voice coil assembly and neodymium magnetic structure.
Three way active requirement - 900W from the EPAK 2500/R providing 600W for the 12” low mid, 200W for the 6” midrange and 100W for the high frequency driver.